Limited Warranty Details
Limited Product Warranty and Repair Policy
1. Warranty - OAKMANN ® warrants that the goods described in this warranty are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
2. Covered Goods - Unless otherwise indicated at time of sale, this warranty covers all items of OAKMANN® products and each of their component parts ("Covered Goods"), those being Decanter lid, Decanter Bottle, and Drinking Glasses, STUBibudi Beer Cooler, Stubby Holder and/or Keeper Lid all treated individually.
3. Duration of Warranty - The warranty provided in Section 1 hereof is valid for the warranty period ("Warranty Period") of twelve (12) months for sales made by OAKMANN® to an authorized distributor or directly to a customer. Warranty Period shall begin when the Covered Goods are received by customer from OAKMANN® directly or when received from authorized distributor.
4. Parties To Whom This Warranty Extends - This warranty extends to the following parties only ("Covered Party"):
(a) Customers to whom OAKMANN® directly sells Covered Goods;
(b) Authorized Distributors to whom OAKMANN® sells covered goods; and
(c) the Original Purchaser of Covered Goods who purchased such those goods directly from an authorized dealer of OAKMANN® Glassware within the distributor's authorized territory.
5. Repair Policy and Procedure - In the event of a manufacturers defect, material flaw or other failure of Covered Goods to perform as reasonably expected not caused by any of those items set forth in Section 6 below ("Excluded Items"), OAKMANN® shall remedy such failure or defect, without charge to the Covered Party, within a reasonable time. The remedy will consist of replacement of the Covered Goods, or refund of the purchase price, at the sole discretion of OAKMANN®. Replacement items shall be either new or reconditioned units, to be decided at the sole discretion of OAKMANN®. Replacement items may or may not be delivered in exact packaging as original. This will be decided at the sole discretion of OAKMANN®
If OAKMANN® elects repair, it will issue a written return merchandise authorization which shall represent OAKMANN® authorization for the Covered Party to return the Covered Goods to OAKMANN® for warranty repair ("Return Merchandise Authorization"). No product shall be returned to OAKMANN® for repair covered under this warranty without a prior written Return Merchandise Authorization issued by OAKMANN®. Return merchandise shall be properly packaged, and shall be shipped prepaid by Covered Party to OAKMANN®.
Returns may be subject to an evaluation fee as follows:
- The evaluation fee is waived if the repair is covered under this warranty;
- If the repair is not covered under this warranty, an evaluation fee will be charged;
- If no defect or other problem is found to exist, or if the customer elects not to repair the product, the evaluation fee will be charged; and
- The evaluation fee will be waived if a new unit is purchased.
Once a unit is evaluated, the customer will be notified of the problem, warranty status and the cost (if any). OAKMANN® shall provide this notice by email. Repairs or Replacement shall be made only if authorized by agreement between the customer and OAKMANN® and once any fees owing are received by Clifton Imports Pty Ltd.
Unless otherwise provided in writing by OAKMANN®, all replaced components made under this warranty shall be covered under the original warranty for a period twelve (12) months from the date of original goods purchase.
6. Excluded Items - This warranty does not cover damage, malfunction or other failure of the goods (collectively "Damage") caused by any misuse or damage of the produce while in the possession of the purchaser, including but not limited to the following ("Excluded Items"):
a) Physical Damage caused by the use of glassware in microwave oven.
b) Physical Damage caused by dropping glassware onto glass, stone, cement, tiled, metal, timber, carpeted or any other floor surface.
c) Physical Damage caused to OAKMANN® Glassware after accidental collision with other glassware, stone, cement, porcelain, metal, timber or other damage causing products.
d) Physical Damage to the product including, but not limited to, damage caused by dropping, abuse, mishandling, modifications, or improper packing for shipping.
e) Damage caused by excessive water temperature, excessive and rapid change in air temperature caused by freezer or oven.
f) Damage caused by exceeding any other specifications of the product.
g) Modification, alteration, repair or replacement of the product by anyone other than OAKMANN ® and their authorized distributors.
h) Physical Damage or manufacturing flaws to packaging, including gift box or protective sleeve, are not covered by this warranty.
i) Physical Damage to goods during transport will be evaluated by OAKMANN® to assess whether the authorized distributor is liable, or whether OAKMANN® and their freight carriers are responsible.
7. Disclaimer - THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE OF THIS DOCUMENT. OAKMANN® DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF THE FITNESS OF THE SAME FOR ANY PURPOSE. PURCHASER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE ADEQUACYOF THE PRODUCT FOR ANY AND ALL USES TO WHICH THE PURCHASER APPLIED THE PRODUCT, AND THE APPLICATION OF THE PRODUCT BY PURCHASER WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR THAT PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OAKMANN® BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
8. ACL Australia - OAKMANN® goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
9. Contact Us - Register your product by filling in your details at www.oakmann.com/pages/warranty
Claims via email to email@example.com with any supporting images.
Phew, while that is a lot of legal jargon - please, if you do have a problem don't hesitate to contact us and we will be only too happy to help find the best solution possible.
This document is subject to change without notice.
OAKMANN ® is a Registered Trademark of Clifton Imports Pty Ltd.